This Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice will transport you right into the wizarding world! It's a refreshing fall drink made with apple cider, real pumpkin purée and lots of warm pumpkin spice. Jump upon the Hogwarts Express, it's time to travel into the wizarding world to try one of the most popular drink options!
If you've read all the Harry Potter books and are a super Harry Potter fan, it's just so fun to bring the wizarding world to life by making a delicious magical treat! This easy recipe is perfect for a Harry Potter movie marathon, a Halloween party or just any time you're looking to add a little extra magic into your life. This is great for the fall season or really anytime of the year!
Why You'll Love this Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice Recipe
It tastes just like the pumpkin juice you can find in Diagon Alley at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal!
It's really easy to make with just a few simple ingredients.
It has a smooth pumpkin flavor with lots of fall spices.
It's an extra fun way to bring the Harry Potter series to life!
Simple Ingredients for Pumpkin Juice
- Apple Cider- used as the base of this juice
- Pumpkin Puree- not pumpkin pie filling
- Apricot Nectar- you can also use peach nectar
- Brown Sugar- adds just a little extra hint of sweetness to this delicious drink
- Pumpkin Pie Spice- adds warm fall flavor to the juice
- Vanilla- vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract both work well in this
- Cinnamon Stick- for garnishing the juice with (optional)
Please see recipe card for the complete measurements.
STEP ONE: Add the apple cider, apricot juice, pumpkin purée, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla to a large pitcher or a beverage dispenser like shown here. Stir with a whisk to combine everything together.
STEP TWO: Serve chilled and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
What does pumpkin juice taste like? The name does sound kind of weird, but really pumpkin juice is actually really good! It tastes like spiced apple cider.
Can this pumpkin juice be served hot? Yes! Heat it in a pot over medium heat until it's the desired temperature.
Where is the pumpkin drink dispenser from? I got it from Bed Bath & Beyond fall 2022!
How do I store this pumpkin juice? Store it in the fridge for up to a week.
Can this be made into a cocktail? Absolutely! Try topping it with champagne for a fun fall spin on a mimosa for Thanksgiving or Halloween parties!
Other Harry Potter Recipes to Try Next Time
Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice
- 1 gallon (3.78 L) apple cider
- 3 cups (710 ml) apricot juice
- 15 oz (425 g) pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup (73 g) brown sugar
- 4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) vanilla
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Add the apple cider, apricot juice, pumpkin purée, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla to a large pitcher or a beverage dispenser. Stir with a whisk to combine everything together.1 gallon (3.78 L) apple cider, 3 cups (710 ml) apricot juice, 15 oz (425 g) pumpkin puree, ⅓ cup (73 g) brown sugar, 4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) vanilla
- Serve chilled and garnish with a cinnamon stick.cinnamon sticks for garnish